It is very easy to create a page that is personal to your loved one.
- All you need is a valid email address to register to the site. When you have registered, you will receive an email from Breast Cancer Care with instructions of how to activate your account.
- You can then log in using the log in button on the top right of the website and then simply enter your email address and password.
- Once you're logged in to your account, just choose 'set up a Tribute Fund' to start the process of setting up a fund in your loved one's memory.
- You will be able to add a photo of your loved one, or maybe a video clip, write something about them and forward your Tribute Fund to friends and families to start getting donations and entries in the visitors' book.
- This will be your main Tribute Fund page but you can link different fundraising event pages to it by clicking on the 'Start Fundraising' button at the bottom of the page. And your family and friends can set up their own fundraising event pages too.
You can start your Tribute Fund to celebrate the life of your loved one here. If you have any questions along the way, please do get in touch with Allison at email@example.com or 020 7960 3508